Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-Break body kit

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    It is a nice body kit.
    But why did they make it so heavy? The poor car is scraping the tarmac!
    Okay, it will shed some of the excess weight that way, but still...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    I gotta agree, I don't like the suspension dropped like that. I know lots of people like the 'as low as you can go', but its not for me.

I do like the side skirts on the kit. They're simple with a little flare.
    I was hoping it was bagged and they only have it that low while parked...

Elsewhere on their site they show off their coil-over suspension with the same pictures, so it looks like that is a static drop. Yikes!

I don't know how people drive like that. My Civic is lowered about 2" and it scrapes on all kinds of stuff. Another 1.5-2" to get it as low as this would make it undriveable on normal streets/driveways/parking lots with speed bumps..

Thanks
    Agreed about the speed bumps. I always think about this commercial for Auto Trader:

Thanks
    This is exactly what I think of when I see kits of art (no purpose other than existing).

I want to like it, but it just makes me think of the autozone/walmart clearance sweep cars.

Name:  152811d1396548571t-imageuploadedbymustang-evolution1396548569.185704.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  19.8 KB

Name:  151148d1395238675t-imageuploadedbymustang-evolution1395238665.378825.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  23.9 KB

The front grille has those bars and all those intricate details, the sides have those badges, and the rear, well, I actually really like the rear. The stance does bug me, too. I think it is a terrible look for tires to be hidden inside the wheel well- dropped, sure, but hidden inside? And not bagged or on switches?

I do like how many kits are available, often more economy focused cars have very few - if any- options available for really customizing. AKA, more than stickers or badges.

Thanks
    I don't get the need to drive around huge SUVs as a commuter car, but its wildly popular.
    Are smaller SUVs as a commuter OK?

Thanks
    I do like the side skirts on the kit. They're simple with a little flare.
    I like the side skirts too, but could do without the "thingamajig" in front of the rear wheel. I like the front bumper, especially if you could use the three fingers holes to redirect the air around the bumper (ala 2015 Mustang). And if the rear diffuser were indeed functional...

Oh, wow sorry, I was dreaming!

Back to reality, I'm not a real big fan of this one. I wish the dual outlet exhausts were on each side, rather than together. I also wish the spoiler angled down a little bit. Then again, maybe it would all look good if it wasn't lowered so much.