Thread: Micra SR Blue :: 2015 Nissan Micra SR (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Micra SR Blue
    Nissan
    Micra SR
    Caspian Sea (Blue Blue Green)
    Automatic

Bought used in Nov 2016 with 35000km on it.

Comments: 4 / Views: 6888
    Thanks
    Congrats on the Micra!

Do you know its history? A bunch of Micras were recently sold by rental companies... but I think they mostly used SV trim cars.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    It has been a Birchwood Nissan car from day one. One owner, who seemed to be very clean. There isn't a single nick or ding on the thing, inside or out!

It has nice Metallic Blue paint, but people think it is Greeny Blue. It isn't.

Correction: I parked it near a very Blue Honda, and the Micra is definitely Blue with Green in it.

Bought in May 2015. It has 34500km on it. We just picked it up Nov 23 2016.

All service history is with them, so that's good. I'm going to get the undergunk treatment this week to try and prevent rust.

We are trying to come up with a name for it. Possibly the TARDIS since it is small and can carry an enormous amount inside it.
    Last edited by Leif Norman; 11-25-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks
    I trust them. One owner who seemed to do a lot of highway driving. Regular oil changes and tire rotations at the dealership.

Thanks
    Service history is peace of mind. Good that you have that.

Anti-rust treatment is worth it... whether you're planning to keep the car for a long time... or if not, at least the next owner will appreciate it!

I just spent a week repairing rusty rockers on my winter beater 2004 Echo that I picked up this summer. Too bad it never had any Krown/oil spray/whatever. Then again, the rust is the main reason why I got it for $1k.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...