Thread: Before you modify...

Thanks

Before you modify...

Just finished catching up on my podcasts and one of my favorite youtubers is the Humble mechanic, a VW technician. And he makes some great debating points if you are thinking of modifying your car from a person that fixes, modifies and an all around car nut.

https://youtu.be/elF-dUMswMo

Last edited by MetroMPG; 01-07-2016 at 03:48 PM. Reason: (added video inline)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:

AlphaMicra (01-08-2016)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Haven't seen the video yet, but I can say I haven't ever owned a vehicle that wasn't modified in some way...

Thanks
    Oh me too. I havent and wont touch the micra's mechanicals. I find they are good enough as is. Same with the stereo. But the interior lighting needs help. So Im going to do the LED mods and Im thinking of trying to fit a rear dome light somehow as very little light gets into the back seat. Im also considering putting a little LED in the glovebox with a pressure switch as Im in it more then I would like to admit.

I have kids and its a little frustrating for them to do up seatbelts in the dark.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...