Thread: Joyeux Noel / Happy holidays!

Thanks

Joyeux Noel / Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas for all who mark the occasion, and if you don't, hopefully you're enjoying some time off with loved ones.

Today we had our first annual (???) Christmas Day basketball / frisbee outdoor tournament with all the little ones. Never done that before! It's crazy how warm it has been.

My season's snowboarding pass at Camp Fortune is going to waste. We're supposedly getting some good snow next week... I'm OK with winter if it wants to arrive now.

So... did Santa bring you anything good?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Merry Christmas happy holidays. Santa was very good to me and mine. Tremblant has been open for almost a month... Packing all the skis and snowboards in the juke next weekend and heading to Tremblant and possibly bringing back a new ALBI Micra!

Good call! Merry Christmas y'all. I'm just chilling and having a ball. Laughing and drinking, and avoiding the mall.( especially square1)
    Took 4 friends to graffiti alley and proceeded to stall, not once, twice, but twice more then thrice .. I'm sure they all thought , what jap crap, what rice. So I stamped on the clutch and gave it my all, made smoke show and burnout here to Montreal. Ya... I can't keep it going.. Lol. Merry ho-ho and happy new years

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

ptbo micra (12-27-2015)

Thanks
    ^^^^^^^^lol Impul not only are you good at finding parts but your a wrapper!!!! Merry Christmas and happy New year dude.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Sweet... That's inspired me to try to get rich quick with a career in rap music... Bwahahahaha.. Awesome