Thread: Sunglass Holder?

Thanks

Sunglass Holder?

Okay,
    not a hugely important thread, but I wonder where people are storing their sunglasses, especially the ones which are more then $5-10 bucks at the gas station?

In previous cars, I would use the case, and then toss them in the glove box, however, I have found myself digging far too long now in the Micra, it is the smallest car I have driven, however, it also has, by far the largest glovebox. and this time of year when I'm not wearing my glasses everyday, I'm hunting for them in the seemingly endless glovebox!
    Looking for something better, but not sure I want them in direct sight either...

--

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.6 L/100 km ... 43.0 mpg (Imp) ... 15.2 km/L ... 35.8 mpg (US) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Graham18ce For This Useful Post:

Pete (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    I just use one of these.

You can clip them to the sunvisor, Ive not felt them get too hot when the thing is flipped up. If they have metal frames, my old man used to stick a magnet with velcro tape to the dash or headliner.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Best not to keep sunglasses worth more than $15 in the car as the heat in the summer will kill the coatings.

That being said, I keep my prescription sunnies (in their case) in the bottle holder in the driver side door.
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    I just use one of these.

You can clip them to the sunvisor, Ive not felt them get too hot when the thing is flipped up. If they have metal frames, my old man used to stick a magnet with velcro tape to the dash or headliner.
    I use these as well, but put them well off to the side on the sun visor in the event I have to smash my face forward because some ass rear ended me or I rear end somebody else. At least then these clips won't penetrate my head.

Get an armrest/centre console and store them there. I left mine in the glove box. But they were stolen so I don't have to worry about it now lol.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...