Thread: Radio antenna?

Thanks

Radio antenna?

I just installed a new boss stereo and two new door speakers (door speaker inputs are green+ purple- if anyone is wondering, I searched for a while gave up and guessed and got it right) everything works good but no radio antenna input. I got the harness right but I assume the antenna was one of the other 2 connectors.

Not a fan of guessing so does anybody anywhere have a wiring diagram for these cars? Did Nissan even publish them?
    I have alldata and it doesnÂ’t have any. Or at least does anyone know which wire going into the stock head unit is the antenna

Edit to brag: overlooked the fact that I needed adapter brackets for the am speakers. I mutilated the blown stock speakers and made brackets out of them. My own genius frightens me

Last edited by coopnasty; 03-03-2024 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks
    its an amplified antenna if that helps,its not old school "one plug about 1/4" dia"
    its pretty similar to nissan versa note.....search that on crutchfield...search this forum also there was one guy who had a killer setup and seemed to know everything radio related

Last edited by MrMicra2015; 03-03-2024 at 08:49 PM.
    2015 Micra S (manual)
    no A/C /no power options/ block heater/4x 2 Ohm speakers...all factory stock in 2015
    Feb 2015 build
    9,999 purchase price + tax..no additional 1600$ because it was a 2015 purchased in 2016
    so receipt says $8,399....+1600 .... so they look good i guess...for a brand new car!