Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: my cursed Micra

Thanks
    A little choked would be a way to describe how I feel. Now I have to start all over again. That thing runs awesome still was well maintained so if I buy another one I will see about getting it for a parts car. That was the first time I have been hit that hard without having a five point harness on....what a difference and because I slammed the trailer in front of me and then she hit me again so I never thought I was going to stop getting thrown back and forth specifically my head but torso to....it's like a punk rock dance on steriods Yeah I can tell right now I don't want to be in this body in the morning...sore pretty much everywhere at least one loose tooth sore chin and jaw but its nothing new to me. BEEN HERE BEFORE!!!!

Cheers

Thanks
    Holy crap Pete! My heart sank when I saw your car! Thats terrible. How fast was that thing going? Im glad youre ok. But man this ticks me off...

(If you part it, I want the ac condensor)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:

IMPUL (12-12-2015),Pete (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    As I said before to you, just glad you're ok and that nobody else was in the car with you. A NEW decal is on me when you get your new one
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ptbo micra For This Useful Post:

Pete (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    ^ Youre awesome Ptbo

I guess I should have read the thread more. I was more like.. Holyshnap! (Ok more colorful words were used) Pete got in a wreck! Gah I hope he's alright. I was about to get the trenton micra club headhunting chevies.

Still 70kph.. Wow.. What a hit. Sounds like someone wasnt paying attention....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:

Pete (12-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    Holy crap Pete! My heart sank when I saw your car! Thats terrible. How fast was that thing going? Im glad youre ok. But man this ticks me off...

(If you part it, I want the ac condensor)
    Did you really just say dibs on ac ... Lmfao

Pete man... Glad you okay, poor micra, at least we know it can take a hit.

That rear end is so soft the glass doesn't even break. How's your front window?
    Did air bags deploy?

She was probably texting.

If you do end up keeping the car let us know.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IMPUL For This Useful Post:

Pete (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Her airbags deployed mine didn't. She wasn't texting she told the paramedics,cops and firefighters she has a brain tumor and didn't even see me (or the thirty other cars stopped at that red light).Sorry Howie it was a plain micra S with no air.Brand new snows though.I am going to Belleville to clean it out this morning and take out all the bulbs. Taking this sonata sport back to avis and hopefully get something Japanese from discount or enterprise.

Thanks
    Middle aged nurse by any chance?

I mean I'm sure there are lots of people who fit that description. But I met a Ptbo area resident at KGH last month who was driving herself down to Kingston regularly for treatment. At the time the implications of that didn't occur to me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Middle aged nurse by any chance?

I mean I'm sure there are lots of people who fit that description. But I met a Ptbo area resident at KGH last month who was driving herself down to Kingston regularly for treatment. At the time the implications of that didn't occur to me.
    No Belleville elderly which made it worse because I couldn't give the person who simply plowed into a group of stoped vehicles at a red light and destroyed my micra a piece of my mind and possibly a slap in the head. Instead I had to be caring and compassionate which was weird maybe like a woman feels when she fakes a orgasm I don't know just weird. Weird event period.

Thanks
    ^ Oh I know guys, I kid. I try to swing a joke when things go horribly wrong... Im a bit wierd like that.

For example, I was just thinking if the body could be banged out and is still structurally sound, maybe you could strip it and use it in the micra cup?

Its pretty wild tho. Im really quite impressed how the micra handled getting slammed from behind. If nothing else I feel safer in my micra now. After the wreck, there isnt really any good reason to blow off on anyone-despite how angry you might be. This is why we carry insurance I suppose. The deed is done and no amount of getting angry at someone else will do any good.

But why on earth would you drive with a brain tumor.. Maybe she had no other choice or there is a good reason for it, but... Really?

I know i just woke up and everything and youre probably gone allready but if you need a hand with it, Im in trenton, I could meet you in belleville and help you, Im coming off night shift and have today off.

Just shoot me a text or call me. 613-391-0315.

(and yes.. belleville seniors... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZzuh1ntD8o )
    Last edited by Howie; 12-12-2015 at 02:50 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:

Pete (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    ****!!!! iT'S NICE youre not to badly injured! Sacres make you more viril!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palourde77 For This Useful Post:

Pete (12-13-2015),ptbo micra (12-13-2015)