Thread: 'Murica

Thanks

Question 'Murica

I know that winter has yet to take hold, but I have an idea and it may take some planning and input.

What about a weekend drive into upstate New York tease the U.S. With a car they can't buy. Thinking 1000 islands crossing, to Watertown, take over a motel. Any thoughts?

Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    Might be funny.

I've even seen a few comments on various U.S.-based sites along the lines of: "I just saw a Micra! In America! Want."

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    This seems interesting. Once my little beasty gets all sorted out, ill have a better picture.. But thats my general geographic..

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    well there is this. would be one hell of a weekend. And you get to lap Watkins Glen... because RACEKAR!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    From Z Car Club of Rochester

SATURDAY July 9th: After instructions depart the Damascus Center by 8:30AM and cruise our custom route to Watkins Glen International where SCCA Super Majors Tour racing will be in full swing. As they take a break you run three-3 group laps ($35/pre-paid) on the freshly paved full-3.4 mile track at 12-Noon (yes 'the Boot' is open), return at your own pace making stops across the Finger Lakes. Then join us at 4PM back at the Damascus Center for a Meet & Steak Roast ($15 purchase day-of) with live DJ lasting until...?
    SUNDAY July 10th: 9AM opening for the Jonathan Krenzer Memorial Car Show at the Damascus Center, awards commence @ 2:30PM, show-fee $15. All types of vehicles welcome, import/domestic, 2-wheels or 4, stock-modded-bagged-stanced-lifted if you're proud of it get it to the show. There's DJ music, food & equipment venders and plenty of room on the expansive grounds, show parking is with-your-crew format. Trophy's, we've got'em, 50+! The Sunday activities are a fundraising event for charity, this year benefiting the Shriners Hospitals for children, dedicated to patient care, research and education.

New thread started for this event.
    *thread locked*

Last edited by ptbo micra; 02-16-2016 at 07:37 PM.