Thread: Discounts at all?

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Discounts at all?

Really interested in a Micra SV, even test drove one. Dealer wouldn't budge at all on the price and added a $400 admin fee that was not negotiable. I said forget it on the admin fee and they waived it but not on the price. Has anyone had any luck getting a few bucks off these cars?

Thanks
    in the spring i was able to work a few bucks...oil changes and things of that nature were common to people i talked to ... not alot of margin on these..
    I haven't looked recently, but will be...2015 clear out sales should be starting the near future... i can't imagine any changes for 2016 in Canada, so likely not huge saving there either...
    --

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.6 L/100 km ... 43.0 mpg (Imp) ... 15.2 km/L ... 35.8 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Interesting... we had another thread from the London area a while back asking the same question:
    Thread: Any discount off MSRP?

Or is that you, Londonguy?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.5 mpg (Imp) ... 20.0 km/L ... 47.0 mpg (US) ...

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Interesting... we had another thread from the London area a while back asking the same question:
    Thread: Any discount off MSRP?

Or is that you, Londonguy?
    Not me. We don't have very good Nissan dealers in London.

Thanks
    When i got my micra i was able to get some money off, they added floor mats truck mat and interior protection package. I got mine from woodbine nissan.
    Last edited by MightyMicra; 11-10-2015 at 04:59 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicra For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    I got my SR with 5 speed for $14,485 plus GST. No other dealer costs or charges. That included dealer-installed heated seats.

There was a reason for it, though - they had a previous couple put a deposit it on it in June, installed the heated seats as requested, then the couple backed out. The car was sold as new since it had never been registered, but the "in service" date for the warranty started late June, so I lost about 4 months of warranty coverage. Not a bad trade off for the money I saved.

Long story short: it pays to keep track of dealer inventory and ask about vehicles that seem to have been sitting for a while. You never know when there is a story behind it.
    Last edited by graymeeguts; 11-11-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    I got it during the first clearance event they had in August...14,200$ cash price, all in for the Micra S with auto/air. Wish I waited a month, that's when they offered the winter package