Thread: ultimate headroom test (BIG guy in a small car)

Thanks

ultimate headroom test (BIG guy in a small car)

Tonight I will be giving a ride to a mountain of a man in my micra. This little fella is about six foot six inches and I am guessing around four hundred and sixty pounds. It will be interesting to see how he fits and if there is any room above his head. Testing begins right after dinner so I will report back later.

Thanks
    Well the micra passed that test with flying colors. I had the little fella smiling and laughing the whole trip. The only thing was the seatbelt barely made it around him with a winter coat on but this test was about headroom. All he kept saying was"man I miss driving a standard" and with the ballast of this man on the passenger side I was able to make right turns at a ridiculous pace.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Useful Post:

Daox (11-04-2015)

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Haha, nice test. Looks like he has quite a bit of room above his head still!

Thanks
    He is actually six foot five inches and three hundred and ninety pounds and it looked like three maybe four inches of headroom above his head.If the seat was a bit further forward there would be four for sure I just put it all the way back before he got in.So actually the micra is a option for big and tall people that want a fun car to drive and good on gas. The lesson here.....don't let the smaller exterior fool you big boy theres lots of room in here for everyone!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Useful Post:

Daox (11-04-2015)