Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CanadaWheels X MicraForum Clintowicus Forum-Bro Winter Wheel And Tire Package Hookup

If i bought tires from 4tire.ca i could retail them at the same price as you have listed.
    Do you know where my profit would be. $0.42 a tire. Plus the applicable taxes right?.

But, do ALL taxes received from sales go to the gov.
    Nope. Only a percentage if your sales are low.

And if you can prove that your profit is $0.42 a tire they dont ask for much as the product has taxes already paid.
    $50.56 a set for doing nothing. You could sell 700 sets like that before having to remit.

Thats neat

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

When I visit your site it says shipping estimate would be $76.xx for the rims and $86.xx for the tires.
    So is shipping free or not?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    When I visit your site it says shipping estimate would be $76.xx for the rims and $86.xx for the tires.
    So is shipping free or not?
    Free shipping gets added at the checkout. The shipping estimate is for people only buying 1 wheel or tire.