Thread: Sumitomo Z32 brake caliper swap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have some options for bolts from carlson. Just need to figure out the current length of the mounting bolts.
    I have a feeling they are 35mm +/- so the bolts for a versa pn "H821" which are 43.25mm should be fine.
    If not I'll find a grade 10.9 17mm hex m12x1.25 by "x" mm

My washer style spacers are being worked on by the mechanic at my work. Hopefully he has time to do them tmw.

I'm picking up a fender roller tmw after work to start rolling/flaring the fenders.

Edit:
    The versa bolts from carlson have an unthreaded section which make then unusable.

I ordered m12 -1.25 thread pitch 50mm long grade 10.9 bolts with a hex flange head. Cost with shipping $29.
    Believe it or not brafasco and other bolt companies did not have this in stock and had minimum order requirements of 100 or more.

Bumper quick releases have arrived and bolts will be here soon. With any luck I'll be doing this install next Sunday.july 24th. I have not flared yet.
    Last edited by IMPUL; 07-15-2016 at 09:08 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...