Thread: 0-60(100km) 0-400m : whats your times

0-60(100km) 0-400m : whats your times

0-100km 9.6
    0-400m 17.0 (80m) 128km

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    im planning to go on track this friday!against a old sunfire and a v8 explorer!

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Buddy just bought a Shelby gt 500, just for fun he is going to give me 1/8 of a mile head start in a 1/4 mile race...details to come next week.

Thanks
    drag race at Sanair(if we can call it a race!!) 17 sec 92 arond 125km-h https://youtu.be/ngFWeDhY-rM against a explorer V8 the sunfire doesn't show up!
    Last edited by palourde77; 08-31-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks
    I wonder what the micro cup edition version would get. Besides weight loss, no engine/ECU tuning, right?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lbarouf View Post
    I wonder what the micro cup edition version would get. Besides weight loss,no engine/ECU tuning, right?
    They do mention intake, exhaust, suspension, performance tires, safety equipment and front brake pads.
    They don't mention brake cooling ducts, grooved rotors and I am pretty sure I seen some of this / \ camber going on but that was probably a result of the suspension upgrade there was also huge lug bolts at both ends.Maybe they forgot to mention that they stroked the ecu's with the magical nissan laptop. They say no engine mods they dont say anything about the ecu. No one on here has ever recorded a block number off them cars to see if they are similar to ours. Them cars could have arrived at the builders (MIA) with a tune straight from nissan one never knows. This may seem paranoid to some but I come from oval racing, where cheating is the norm not the exception.Interpetation of the rules is the thing. Nissan is the author of their rulebook so no engine mods does not say no LSD, no aluminum flywheel and clutch.It might seem weird but I just assume EVERYONE is cheating until proven innocent. In short.....a micra cup car would kick our azzes

Thanks
    LSD? That's for the other drivers I hope. ;-)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.6 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.5 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Limited slip differential..

However, if you could get it to spray out of the car at the other drivers..

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S automatic: 7.9 L/100 km ... 35.7 mpg (Imp) ... 12.6 km/L ... 29.7 mpg (US) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    They do mention intake, exhaust, suspension, performance tires, safety equipment and front brake pads.
    They don't mention brake cooling ducts, grooved rotors and I am pretty sure I seen some of this / \ camber going on but that was probably a result of the suspension upgrade there was also huge lug bolts at both ends.Maybe they forgot to mention that they stroked the ecu's with the magical nissan laptop. They say no engine mods they dont say anything about the ecu. No one on here has ever recorded a block number off them cars to see if they are similar to ours. Them cars could have arrived at the builders (MIA) with a tune straight from nissan one never knows. This may seem paranoid to some but I come from oval racing, where cheating is the norm not the exception.Interpetation of the rules is the thing. Nissan is the author of their rulebook so no engine mods does not say no LSD, no aluminum flywheel and clutch.It might seem weird but I just assume EVERYONE is cheating until proven innocent. In short.....a micra cup car would kick our azzes
    They may not even need to use a laptop, they have various tunes already in use on the international variations of the hr16de
    Like : Nissan Qashqai (115 hp, 160 nm ), add some good gas for optimum timing advance and the +20 hp gain from the intake/exhaust and its probably more like 135-40hp , 180-90nm . Vs our 109hp, 153nm
    Those tires.. Competition slicks.. Cage, gutted.. Yah.. They got a advantage for sure.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...