Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2.5" mandrel bent cat back straight pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by L1ghtninchris View Post
    post the sound video already. i wanna hear it before i do that same thing. also how has it affected fuel economy?
    Im not far from you. Are you going winston churchill amc this sunday? Theres a westof6 car meet there. My sound recorder for videos not working, i could show you a video, or real life... Pm me if you want.

As you can see my base line before was 7.7 avg. now its between 6.5-8.0 and I have to really flog it to get to 8.0
    And avg. of that is 7.25.. So... Id say same or better. Unless im doing repeated short trips and never seeing 4th Im usually lower then higher.

I did a night run sauga to penatang to sauga. With 5 construction sites on 400, a couple spirited bursts, mostly 120 to barrie then speed limit that flucuates 80-60-50-80, so on an so forth barrie to penatang and back.
    ( so lots of different loads and grades )
    When i got to penatang 7.1 when i got back home 6.3

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    vrooommmmm

so jelly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPUL View Post
    Im not far from you. Are you going winston churchill amc this sunday? Theres a westof6 car meet there. My sound recorder for videos not working, i could show you a video, or real life... Pm me if you want.

As you can see my base line before was 7.7 avg. now its between 6.5-8.0 and I have to really flog it to get to 8.0
    And avg. of that is 7.25.. So... Id say same or better. Unless im doing repeated short trips and never seeing 4th Im usually lower then higher.

I did a night run sauga to penatang to sauga. With 5 construction sites on 400, a couple spirited bursts, mostly 120 to barrie then speed limit that flucuates 80-60-50-80, so on an so forth barrie to penatang and back.
    ( so lots of different loads and grades )
    When i got to penatang 7.1 when i got back home 6.3
    so for me it would go lower cause i make repeated short trips everyday as i am a delivery driver for swiss chalet lol.

PM'D you.

Mmmm.... Chalet sauce .. Yum. Forum discount bro?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra S manual: 7.7 L/100 km ... 36.8 mpg (Imp) ... 13.0 km/L ... 30.6 mpg (US) ...

Thanks
    Okay that's just funny....but how about on a bulk order bro?
    Last edited by Pete; 08-20-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks
    Haha I wish I could give discount, I only get discount when I'm working 50% off and ya chalet sauce mhmm mm bro, I love swiss chalet

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Okay that's just funny....but how about on a bulk order bro?
    Lol not even my own family gets discount rip bro

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Is that still legal though? I would hate to get pulled over and get fined, insurance is through the roof if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by micrampg View Post
    Is that still legal though? I would hate to get pulled over and get fined, insurance is through the roof if you know what I mean.
    Noise violation is not a moving violation and has no effect on insurance. Your insurance doesnt go up cause your tail lights out.
    Wrong place wrong time cop with a headache on bad day. I might get a ticket. No cops looked at me funny yet tho.
    Diesels and buses are still louder. So unless I "Brap-brap.." In their face Im probably okay.

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    good to know thx