Thread: Has anyone had issues with the radio presets deleting?

Thanks

Has anyone had issues with the radio presets deleting?

I have a 2015 Micra SV. I adore this car!! I have noticed that my radio presets all delete if I shut the car off while my iPod is connected and playing music. The dealer doesn't think this is an issue but I do since I purchased a car that has radio presets as well as an iPod interface and want them both to work. Has anyone else had this problem? Or, could anyone else test this?

Thanks.

Thanks
    I'm assuming you mean the SV with conv. pkg? I could test but I don't own an ipod. This seems really odd to me. May be helpful to include the generation of ipod for anyone else who may be able to test. Does this happen no matter what length of time the car is off?
    Get your MICRA-FORUM.com decal HERE!!

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    ptbo micra,

Sorry. I have an SR, not SV. Typo.
    My iPod is an iPod Touch on the latest upgrade iOS 8

Thanks
    I have the same head unit, I will try borrowing some of my partner's iDevices and try this week to see if I can replicate.

Micra Meets: Loyalist Pkwy '15, '16 | Classique d'automne '15 '16 '17 '18 | Forks of the Credit '16 | Mosport '16 '17 '18

Thanks
    No luck replicating this issue, but I have some older devices. Will try updating the OS and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks
    odd - dealer should know there is an issue...
    you shouldn't lose radio presets because you plugged in a device which the car is made for, hit up another dealer, or make a friendly car to Nissan Canada.

I have an iphone 5, plugged in every day...shut the car off with it connected everyday. no issues...

--

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Micra SV manual: 6.6 L/100 km ... 43.0 mpg (Imp) ... 15.2 km/L ... 35.8 mpg (US) ...